Saturday, 10 July 2010

Who am I?

Well. Who am I?
Well. That's really why I'm here and why I'm doing what I'm doing.

We are diverse within ourselves by nature. As you get old your morph
the younger irresponsible you into the more mature level headed you.
Good vs evil. Right vs wrong. Far out man vs easy does it. And so on.

I am at that point. Hit the mark where it all seems a bit meaningless.
The days float by and I keep plugging forward towards a universal goal.
But where am I in all this?

Hence the reason for the journey and the blog to go along with it.


















This is me. Probably two years old.  Born in England to Peter and Lorna Wales.  I grew up in a quaint little detached house with a big downhill sloping garden in a small village called Finmere.




















This is me now. 30years later with my two children Marcus and Lucy Ana (6 & 4) I am married to Marcelo, a Brazilian professional horse rider (show jumping) and we live together in the USA.


















And this was me somewhere in the middle.

I dont know when I decided I had to be "different" perhaps I have my childhood friends the Reeds to thank for it, but I never wanted to fit.

If you think I was a "raver" well maybe, but I hung out with everyone and especially enjoted hanging out with my "goth" friends being their ray of sunshine in their black and purple world!!

So here I am.  Middle aged.  Middle weight.  Cruising thru mediocrity building a business, developing my children and feeling simply a little stagnant.

Love peace and chicken grease.

JheregVonMuch

No comments:

Post a Comment